Throughout the process of creating the PSA my group stayed in contact via email and the wiki that was created. Each member was assigned and job. During the pre production one team member created the script and we collaborated about the scene shots and the length and we were assigned our roles. During the production phase one team member recorded the video and uploaded the shots to Adrive and the editor and narrator downloaded the files and the created the video and added narration. The editor/narrator then shared the completed PSA with group members and made suggested changes and adjustments. In the post production phase we discussed the changes that were made to the PSA and its script and came to a mutual decision of its completion. We did more editing on the script than the shots in order to create a PSA that was 60 seconds or less.
I believe that my group did well on communicating our thoughts and ideas throughout the whole process. We answered our emails and talked on our discussion board in a timely manner. I was lucky to have such great team members and we were all able to put forth our best effort and create a great PSA that will help parents talk to their children. I think that the most difficult part was the fact that we needed it to be 60 seconds or less and there was so much more that we wanted to add. Having the extra parts and ideas in the script helped in the decision making of what to cut and keep. Also being able to have team members that collaborated well helped in all of the decision making process.
I am proud of the PSA that we created and I don't feel that right now we could do anything different to improve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment